Learner must attend all days of the training course. If learners miss more than 20% of the total training hours he/she will receives an “incomplete status”; thus will not receive the completion certificate at the end of the training course. Learners with “incomplete status” will not be able to make up the missed portion of the course at a later date. In order for the learner to get the completion certificate for the course he/she will be required to be register for another course in another date (Learner must pay full fees for the new training course)
The following will not be accepted as reasons for missing a class:
- Routine health care appointments or optional surgery that are not considered as emergencies or urgent and can be scheduled around training dates.
- Personal/family illnesses that do not require hospitalization.
- Urgent matters at work.
- Learner / Company vehicle mechanical problems.
- Traffic Issues (due to overcrowding or an accident).
- The learner’s organization provide inaccurate information regarding the dates, times, locations of the training course.
The completion certificate will be granted with an attendance record of at least 60% of the total training hours under the following provisions:
- A death in the participant’s immediate family (prove need to be submitted).
- An emergency that requires urgent medical attention or hospitalization of the participant or a member of the participant’s immediate family (prove need to be submitted).
- A significant local, regional emergency such as bad weather situation that make travel to/from training site impossible or dangerous.
The purpose of this policy is to provide learners with sufficient information regarding the requirements and procedures for claiming a refund. Learners are expected to follow this policy, as there will be no exception. Learners can claim a refund for the money they paid if the training center canceled the course or if they wish to be withdrawn from the training course. In the case that the training center cancelled the course a 100% refund of the amount paid will be refunded directly within 10 working days from the commencement date of the course that was canceled. In this case, learner is not required to complete a Refund Form.
In the case that the learner would like to be withdrawn from the course a refund form need to be completed and the following will apply:
- 80% refund of the amount paid if canceled more than a week prior to the commencement of the training course.
- 50% refund of the amount paid if canceled less than a week prior to the commencement of the training course.
- Learner will not be eligible for a refund if he/she cancel after the commencement of the course.
Should a learner feel that proper process has not been followed or that the academic decision was not made in accordance with the regulations of the program of learning then they have the right to appeal.
Examples of areas where an appeal/ complaint may be raised are as follows:
- If the learner believes that Al Tafaouq has not applied the procedures consistently or that procedures were not followed properly, consistently and fairly;
- If the learner is not satisfied with the conducted assessment and believed it disadvantaged them;
- If the learner feels that the premises/environment for assessment has disadvantaged them
General Terms & Condition
This Code of Conduct establishes standards of behavior for Learners, Employees with Full or Part-time Contract or working close associate with Al Tafaouq Al Elmi. Any violation of this standard must be reported to The Academic Director who will decide under which option the incident is best filed and what specific penalty should be applied.
The following areas are considered as unacceptable:
- Fabrication / Falsification
- Cheating / Misconduct
- Discriminatory and Other Harassment
- Disruptive Conduct
- Sexual Misconduct