Certified Innovation Professional – CInP®
- Affirms an individual’s proficiency at key and foundational innovation methods and tools
Certified Innovation Professional (CInP)® is GInI’s recognition of working professionals who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of key topics relating to business innovation and innovation management.
CInP certification affirms an individual’s proficiency at key and foundational innovation methods and tools. This includes: research and insights mining, brainstorming and the GInI Breakthrough Innovation Method, Design Thinking, innovation project structuring, the GInI Innovation Management System, the different roles of the Innovation Manager, leading and building innovation teams, engagement & intrapreneuring, open innovation, innovation storytelling, and idea selection.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Innovation Professional (CInP):
1- Innovative Thinker: Learn how to think differently about the value and experiences his organization delivers to the markets. Also, specific methods and techniques for pursuing innovation and ensuring innovation projects make it safely from concept to market.
2- Become the Driving Force for New Levels of Market Connection: By learning how to drive powerful and market-led solutions to emerging challenges, the trainee will become recognized as a driving force for constantly reconnecting his business and its markets at increasingly higher levels.
3- Learn to See the World with New Eyes: Understand how innovation requires stepping back and looking at challenges through a new set of lenses. Also, learn how to reexamine and challenge existing orthodoxies in the hunt for new and better ways to solve challenges.
4- Become a Catalyst for “What’s next“ Connection: Develop a deep appetite for finding new and better ways to deliver customer value and experiences. Learn how to conceive market-winning next generation solutions and how to advocate for these within the organizationto deliver new demand-creating value in those markets.
- The Fundamentals of Business Innovation and Its Different Forms
- Innovator Profiles
- Creativity, Ideation, & Brainstorming + the Breakthrough Innovation Method
- Running Innovation Projects in the Business Over Three Phases
- The Role of Research in Innovation
- Design Thinking & Human-Centered Design
- Innovation Managers & Their Different Roles
- Innovation Managers as Project Leader to Drive Focused Innovation Work
- Leading & Building Core Innovation Teams
- The Innovation Management Process for Driving Innovation Throughput in the Business
- Storytelling in Innovation
- Selecting Winning Ideas for the Business to Pursue
The United States based Global Innovation Institute aims to advance individual careers and transform organizational achievements by advancing the profession of innovation leadership. It does this through globally recognized standards, tools, publications, resources, professional development courses, certifications, applied research, and networking opportunities.